every time i start to think of u, my mind starts to spin, my heart starts to sink

so i try hard to forget u,i make the ultimate decision, i Sacrifice what i had try to do for u
the path i had pave slow but Patiently, i dun feel very proud nor do i feel happy i only wan to be normal, yet when the thought of those posibility come cross my mind, that weak and fragile heart starts to crack, inches by inches ,little by little, i cant blame u yet i cant blame myself, all i know now is that what i am doing is the best for me, for u, for now and like i said I DO NOT feel proud nor great.......i just want to be normal and when the time comes i will try again but by then i pray tat u r ready ..........ready to be normal.................................................................................

希望你看的明白。。。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Me

Me

About me

I am a nice guy, a gentle giant, training to be a chef that of course is my dream n i am a happy n a lucky person that is blessed by my god Jesus Christ

letz chatz(0_o)

Chat box